How PHP helps creating Dynamic Websites ?
“SEO is an investment just like a tree that needs effort, patience and time to grow before you can see the result.” - Dr. Chris Dayagdag
PHP stands for PHP: Hypertext Preprocessor which is a open source general-purpose scripting language which is used by developers all across the world for the Website Development. It was developed in 1994 by Rasmus Lerdorf. PHP works in the Backend of the website. PHP can receive data from forms, generate dynamic page content, can work with databases, create sessions, send and receive cookies, send emails etc.
PHP has been carefully developed to offer more advanced capabilities than C, but with greater emphasis on the commands that are to be used for web development. We can save a considerable amount of money and time compared to other languages that are unfamiliar and less efficient because of this. There are many companies which uses PHP as their scripting language. Most of them are Tech Giants, E-Commerce Platforms like Facebook, Slack etc. Popular Customer Management System WordPress also uses PHP.
Advantages of PHP :
- Easy and Simple to Learn — PHP is considered one of the easiest scripting languages. Compared to other web languages, PHP doesn’t require a manual or intensive studying. PHP syntax is logical and well-organized. Even command functions are easy to understand, as they tell the developer what function they perform. As a result, web developers find it very easy to create and optimize the application.
- Cost-Efficient — PHP is a free-to-use technology that presents considerable savings for the development budget. Also, the majority of development tools that are usually utilized in combination with PHP are open-source software and can be used free of charge; thus, they additionally reduce the project cost. Moreover, there are numerous frameworks, such as Laravel and CodeIgniter, and various CMS, such as Wordpress and Drupal, for example, that extend the functionality of PHP and make the development process easier and more effective.
- Good flexibility — Flexibility makes PHP able to effectively combine with many other programming languages so that the software product could use the most effective technology for each particular feature. Moreover, PHP is a cross-platform language, which means that developers may use any primary operating system — Windows, Linux, macOS — to perform coding. Such flexibility greatly facilitates the development process by making it faster and less expensive.
- Wide selection of databases — PHP allows connection to almost any type of database. The most common choice is MySQL, mainly because it is free, effective, and popular among developers. Other solid options of database management systems compatible with PHP are mSQL, MS-SQL, SQLite, PostgreSQL, etc. Besides, PHP can be equally well used with ElasticSearch, Redis, MongoDB, and other non-relational databases. This way, the developers are not limited to using a particular database and may select the most optimal one for a future app, taking all relevant factors into consideration.
- Improved loading speed — The use of PHP makes website pages load faster as compared to many other web development technologies. For example, currently, PHP is about three times faster than Python for most use scenarios. In its turn, lower loading time is an important SEO ranking factor that helps further promote a website by bringing competitive advantages. A higher application speed keeps customers satisfied and, in combination with other advantages, helps build and retain the client base.
PHP helps in the creation of dynamic & attractive websites, to have a insight of attractive websites designs you can have a look at https://www.laxaar.com/portfolio, We have offered our service to 77+ premium clients, & the ratings given by our clients imply that they are highly satisfied with the Product and the after-sales services like 24/7 Product Support, Partner Benefits, etc. To gather more information about the budget required for creation a website or mobile app kindly visit https://www.laxaar.com/quote to get a complete Free Quote or an estimate for the budget requirements to have a Premium Well-Designed website that can attract your target audience.
Laravel & It's Benefits
Laravel is a free and open-source PHP framework that provides a set of tools and resources to build modern PHP applications. With a complete ecosystem leveraging its built-in features, and a variety of compatible packages and extensions, Laravel's popularity has grown rapidly in the past few years.
Whu is AWS essential business for business ?
Amazon Web Services (AWS) is a secure cloud services platform offering nearly everything businesses need to build sophisticated applications with flexibility, scalability, and reliability. It is a “pay-as-you-go” billing model with no upfront or capital costs.