Ionic Framework & It’s benefits.
“Your website is the center of your digital eco-system, like a brick and mortar location, the experience matters once a customer enters, just as much as the perception they have of you before they walk through the door.”
- Leland Dieno
Ionic Framework & It’s benefits.
Ionic Framework is an open source, front-end framework that allows you to develop hybrid mobile apps without any native-language hassle for each platform. It offers a library of mobile-optimized HTML, CSS, and JS components for building highly interactive mobile apps.
Features of Ionic Framework
- Free and Open-Source — Ionic framework is open-source and totally free to use. The complete source code is available on GitHub. So, basically if you have ideas, you can build mobile apps on a laptop with internet connection. Frameworks usually cost around 1000$ to be used, so the fact that Ionic is free is going to be more accessible.
- Platform Compatibility — When it comes to building apps, the ideal expectation is it should exist and perform well on every platform including Android, iOS, or even Windows. As Ionic is a cross-platform app development framework, it gives you the opportunity of doing that more easily.
- Huge Community — Even if you are an expert in app development, you can agree that it is a hard task. So, if you are new to Ionic framework, you would need all the help you can get when you face any problems. The massive Ionic community consists of the active and eager developers and users who are always ready to help you with any issues and questions.
- Built on Angular — Ionic is built on top of the AngularJS which is a very popular framework for creating both mobile and web apps. Ionic banks on the advantages of Angular framework and also uses it for providing application structure. Basically, the Google-backed AngularJS framework lets developers build high-quality mobile apps on Ionic platform.
Benefits of using Ionic Framework
- Android and iOS Support — The ionic framework supports Android 4.1 and iOS 7. These capabilities of this platform speed up the process of building the applications.
- Easy Adoption — It is extremely easy to adopt hence developers get to make the best out of this platform and its features.
- Components are Customizable — Using Ionic for app development will give you an opportunity to work with the themes and components that are highly customizable. Hence you can build the app as you want.
- Code is Manageable — Ionic framework is built on AngularJS. This will give your app a robust structure and make your code easy to manage.
- Enhanced Performance of the app — The ionic framework will boost the performance of your application.
If you want to have a look at a well-designed Mobile Application that looks very attractive & is customer friendly you can visit https://www.laxaar.com/portfolio , We have offered our service to 77+ premium clients, & the ratings given by our clients imply that they are highly satisfied with the Product and the after-sales services like 24/7 Product Support, Partner Benefits, etc.
To gather more information about the budget required for creation a website or mobile app kindly visit https://www.laxaar.com/quote to get a complete Free Quote or an estimate for the budget requirements to have a Premium Well-Designed website that can attract your target audience.
Benefits of using React.js
Core features of Express.js
Express.js, or simply Express, is a back end web application framework for building RESTful APIs with Node.js that is available for free and open-source use under the MIT License.