Welcome to Laxaar Careers
Join Laxaar team!
We are looking for passionate UI/UX designers who can create great user experiences for our enterprise suite of products. The ideal candidate should have the ability to work with our product managers, UX designers, developers, and end-users and then be able to translate their requirements into awesome product designs.
- Creating Wireframes Using Figma or similar tools
- Planning the complete layout and creating designs of Website and Mobile Apps using Figma
- Create concepts, wireframes, and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Work with other developers to ensure that the Website and App is functional and visually appealing
- Creating Graphics Social Media post, Banners, Creative Images for blog posts, Brochures,
- Understanding and experience with responsive and multi-device design
- Use recent studies and findings to establish the best overall design elements to include in UX design experiences
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs
- Good to have work experience as a UI/UX Designer or similar role.
- Portfolio of UI/UX design projects.
- Multitasking skills, ability to work under pressure and prioritize with minimal supervision.
- Team player with the ability to work with cross-functional teams.
- Must have the ability to pay attention to even minor details and also be open-minded to receiving feedback.
- Up-to-date knowledge of design software like Sketch, Figma, and Principal.
- You are an excellent communicator and should have the ability to give good, constructive, actionable feedback.
- You should work with integrity and have a positive attitude.
Required Skill Set
Good knowledge of standard design tools (Photoshop, Adobe XD, InVision, Figma etc.)
- Good with of front end programming for responsive site and Mobile applications
- Good in Wireframes and Visual Design for large web & mobile applications.
- Strong awareness of user interface, accessibility, and interaction design best practices
- Good with building interactive prototypes
Experience Required - Good to have Min 6 months